Monday, September 28, 2009


Well Olivia celebrated her 4th birthday on the 17th of September. I sit and wonder what she would be like, what would be her favorite toy, would she like for you to do her hair, would she had started preschool this year, and the one thing I wonder about the most is what would she look like. I with I had an answer to all those questions but I know that it isn't possible. All I can picture is how she looked while we played and her little cheeks how you just wanted to reach out and pinch them every time you looked at her. Things are not getting any better or easier and I still deal with the pain almost every day. I just try to keep moving and keep my chin up for her. I know there are still things in life that I will do that will be in her honor and when those times come I will do it with pride. I am not happy to be a mother of an angel but I am happy that Olivia is MY angel! I know that it might sound funny but its true. I love Olivia with all my heart and her place in my heart will never be filled no matter what happens in my life. She touched my heart and when she passed she took a piece of it and that piece can never be replaced or mended. It will always be Olivia's!! I sure wish there was some how of getting Olivia back into all empty arms that want to just hold her......I wish.............. These past years have sure made me a different person. I feel that I am not the same. Olivia has changed a part of me that will never mend. She has made my heart more caring, my feelings for others stronger, and my choices I make more important. Amazing what a baby can do to you. These changes I know would still be the same if she was still with us. I hope that Olivia had a wonderful day in heaven on her birthday and that all the angel babies got together and remembered all of us here on earth. OLIVIA HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH, MY LITTLE PRINCESS!!!

4 comments:

Sherry to all said...

Happy Birthday Pretty Girl! I hope your day was a wonderful one. I enjoyed our talk when I visited you and I meant every word I said. I miss you and love you with all my heart.

Love Grandma

Sherry to all said...

Happy Birthday Pretty Girl! I hope your big number 4 was a great one. I wish you were here to celebrate it with us. I miss you and love you very very much and there is not a day that I don't look at your picture and my heart breaks over and over. Your getting to be a big girl I'm sure so take care of your little friends and remember to keep an eye on Wyatt and your Mom they both could really use you here. I love you Pretty Girl. Love Grandma

Shari said...

I can't wait to meet Olivia and tell her how much her mommy loves her. Of course she already knows that, but I can't wait to meet her and talk about other things! I know she is smiling down on you and watching over your whole family! I know she is Wyatt's guardian angel. I know she is so loved and she is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us!

Suzette said...

I guess I never realized how close in age Olivia is to my son, Cobie. He turned 4 on September 24th. I thought about you all day on her birthday.

TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD