Monday, February 9, 2009

Its been 3 years of missing you!!!

Its been 3 long years since we last held you in our arms. I can still smell your sweet scent that you had about you Olivia. My heart has a spot that will forever be empty and that only belongs to you and nothing can ever fill it. I play over and over in my head the time that we had together, your little smile, you playing in your Jump-a-roo at Aunt Pegs house watching as we made quilts, the nights that I would come home from work and see you sitting in your bouncer watching tv, I see you the day that we tired on your blessing dress and how unimpressed you were with it, I remember my little trooper in SLC and you just kept fighting so that we could bring you home, I remember all those little things that mean the most to me. Then my thoughts get drowned out by the dreaded phone call I got at work this very evening and the drive to the hospital three years ago and it takes everything I have to get it to stop!! I may look like I am strong but really inside I am a mess.
I will forever love and miss my little chunky monkey. I know that everyone that got the chance to love in love with you miss you too!!!! You will always be our special little girl and I hope that you know how much you are loved and missed by all!!!!



OUR LITTLE ANGEL

She came to us
From heaven above
She brought us joy
And gave us love

The four short months
We spent together
Will remain with us
In our hearts forever

Now she's a star
With a special twinkle
She's watching over us
As our guardian angel

1 comment:

Bill said...

Dear Christy,
My heart aches for you! Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you, Becky

TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD