Friday, September 5, 2008

Blankets, Blankets, Blankets!!!!!!

Well Olivia's birthday is September 17th and every year for her birthday I am going to make blankets to take to EIRMC NICU and give to the babies. This year I am taking about 60 blankets!!! I put a little tag on each one for the parents to read. Here is a picture of that tag. I really enjoy doing this and its just special just like Olivia. I know that she has a very giving heart and that she helps others and I am just her little worker here on earth doing just that for her and I love it. I wish that there was more that I could do to help others and maybe someday I can right know this is what I am doing.

This is a picture of the tags that goes on each blanket.

Blankets!!! The little pile is the ones that are done the big pile still need to be cut!!

No comments:

TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD